Our COVID-19 Response
The COVID-19 Pandemic has challenged our facility in new and unimaginable ways, but it is important, now more than ever, to stand together to support our health system, frontline workers, and each other.
At Parker, we have continued to stay true to our mission to provide, with compassion and dedication, superior quality health care and rehabilitation for adults. During this crisis we have taken extra measures to keep our patients and residents safe including:
- Mandatory supplemental training programs for our staff about the coronavirus and best practices for patient care, infection control and personal safety, building on the extensive training they already receive at regular intervals during the year
- Intensifying our housekeeping and disinfection schedules, while also implementing strict handwashing, hygiene, and infection control protocols
- Continuous testing of patients and residents to mitigate exposure and infection spread
- Dramatically increasing our PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) expenditures
- Developing a dedicated phone line to fulfill family members requests for updates on a loved one by a member of the clinical or medical team, or simply coordination of FaceTime and phone calls
We will continue following all necessary procedures throughout this pandemic, and together we will persevere past this. Thank you for your past support and thank you for standing by us during this time.
Thank you to our incredible donors that have supplied our facility with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and have participated in our MealTrain.